Open Night on Tuesday, December 10

Gabriela Avram

Dec 4, 2013, 12:54:18 PM12/4/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
Another year is almost over, and we thought it would be nice to have a get-together in the lab before the year comes to an end.

It has been an interesting year, with miLKlabs hosted at the University and being confronted with all kinds of access problems.

We're looking forward at the year to come and we would like to welcome anyone who would like to join us or just curious about what we're doing to join in on the night!

The venue is the IDC lab in the Engineering Research Building at the University of Limerick.

Here's how the building looks like:

Look for a milklabs poster on the glass door- we'll leave a phone number for you to call if the door is locked.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Tuesday,
Gabriela

Dr.Gabriela Avram
Lecturer
Interaction Design Centre, CS2031
University of Limerick
Ireland

http://coniecto.org
tel: +353 (0)61 202782
mobile:+353860242478

Barz

Dec 5, 2013, 5:00:38 AM12/5/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriela
Is there a time for this?

Gabriela Avram

Dec 5, 2013, 5:10:28 AM12/5/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
Apologies - I have created the Facebook Event, but forgot to add the time here:
7:30 to 9pm on Tuesday 10 December.

Gabriela (too busy and with her head in the clouds)

Dr.Gabriela Avram
Lecturer
Interaction Design Centre, CS2031
University of Limerick