Welcome to LIME IPTV Portal

Eric Bréchemier

Mar 23, 2012, 9:27:52 AM3/23/12
to lime...@googlegroups.com
  Dear all,

You can now access an open IPTV Portal (screenshot attached) using the SHARP Aquos TV set.

Contact me to add a link to your applications or a BML page presenting your projects.

The portal is open source and the code is published on GitHub:
https://github.com/eric-brechemier/lime-iptv-portal

How to access the portal:
* using SHARP Aquos LC-20V5, configure the IP of the DNS server to 109.123.126.2, then press the Internet button and select "LIME IPTV Portal" in the list
* using Access LIME Viewer on a PC, open the URL http://eric-brechemier.github.com/lime-iptv-portal/bml/startup.bml

The portal is published on following DNS servers:
98.126.94.243, 67.159.60.7 (a.dnspod.com)
109.123.126.2, 208.43.172.148 (b.dnspod.com)
50.23.68.226, 208.43.121.83 (c.dnspod.com)

Features:
* a list of LIME pages that can be accessed from the TV
* an input to enter a free URL for testing. An IP address works. Domain names shall be published on the dnspod.com DNS servers beforehand.

This set-up should make LIME development possible to a broader audience of developers:
- purchase a compatible TV (currently tested with SHARP Aquos LC-20V5
- connect the TV to the network, assign an IP or discover IP using DHCP
- configure the IP of the DNS server
- install a local Web server on your development machine on the same network
- access your BML pages from the TV by typing the URL using the IP address of your development machine

Cheers,

Eric
lime-iptv-portal.jpg

Masahito Kawamori

Mar 23, 2012, 9:58:13 AM3/23/12
to lime...@googlegroups.com
Dear Eric

Thank you very much for this site. This is wonderful. I have already
checked that out on my Sharp TV. It is the beginning of a LIME-Web,
sort of speak.

I have checked the Sharp IPTV sets available, and made a list. They
can be purchased through Amazon.co.jp. There is a delivery/transfer
service <http://www.tenso.com/en> that directly delivers through
Amazon.

Here is the list of Sharp IPTV sets. Sharp has a 70-inch IPTV. I
don't know how much interactivity people would want from such a big TV
screen. The most popular ones are 40-inch types.

Thanks,

Kawamori

--------------
V7 Series

46inch-type LC-46V7
40inch-type LC-40V7
32inch-type LC-32V7
26inch-type LC-26V7
F3 Series F3 Line

40inch-type LC-40F3
32inch-type LC-32F3
B5 Series B5 Line

60inch-type LC-60B5
F5 Series

60inch-type LC-60F5
52inch-type LC-52F5
46inch-type LC-46F5
40inch-type LC-40F5
32inch-type LC-32F5
20inch-type LC-20F5
X5 Series

70inch-type LC-70X5
L5 Series

60inch-type LC-60L5
(with HDD recording)
52inch-type LC-52L5
(with HDD recording)
46inch-type LC-46L5
(with HDD recording)
40inch-type LC-40L5
(with HDD recording)
R5 Series

40inch-type LC-40R5
32inch-type LC-32R5
26inch-type LC-26R5
FE1 Series

20inch-type LC-20FE1
LB Series LB3 Line

52inch-type LC-52LB3
46inch-type LC-46LB3
LV Series LV3 Line

60inch-type LC-60LV3
52inch-type LC-52LV3
46inch-type LC-46LV3
40inch-type LC-40LV3
Z5 Series

60inch-type LC-60Z5
52inch-type LC-52Z5
46inch-type LC-46Z5
40inch-type LC-40Z5
LX Series LX3 Line

60inch-type LC-60LX3
52inch-type LC-52LX3
46inch-type LC-46LX3
40inch-type LC-40LX3
XF Series XF3 Line

52inch-type LC-52XF3
46inch-type LC-46XF3
DX Series DX3/DV7 Line

52inch-type LC-52DX3-B
46inch-type LC-46DX3-B
40inch-type LC-40DX3-B、LC-40DX3-W、LC-40DX3-R
32inch-type LC-32DX3-B、LC-32DX3-W、LC-32DX3-R
26inch-type LC-26DV7
DR Series DR3 Line

40inch-type LC-40DR3
32inch-type LC-32DR3
DZ Series DZ3 Line

52inch-type LC-52DZ3
46inch-type LC-46DZ3
40inch-type LC-40DZ3
32inch-type LC-32DZ3
26inch-type LC-26DZ3-S、LC-26DZ3-R
20inch-type LC-20DZ3-S、LC-20DZ3-R
V5 Series

52inch-type LC-52V5-B
46inch-type LC-46V5-B
40inch-type LC-40V5-B
32inch-type LC-32V5-B LC-32V5-W
26inch-type LC-26V5-B LC-26V5-W
20inch-type LC-20V5-B LC-20V5-W
S Series SE1 Line

52inch-type LC-52SE1-B、LC-52SE1-W
46inch-type LC-46SE1-B、LC-46SE1-W
40inch-type LC-40SE1-B、LC-40SE1-W、LC-40SE1-R
S Series SC1 Line

32inch-type LC-32SC1-B、LC-32SC1-W、LC-32SC1-R
D Series DE7 Line

26inch-type LC-26DE7-B、LC-26DE7-W、LC-26DE7-R
20inch-type LC-20DE7-B、LC-20DE7-W、LC-20DE7-R
A Series AE7 Line

52inch-type LC-52AE7
46inch-type LC-46AE7
40inch-type LC-40AE7

Masahito Kawamori

Mar 24, 2012, 4:37:30 AM3/24/12
to lime...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I also took pictures of the LIME portal site and the linked sites.
I hope there will be more links soon.

Cheers

Kawamori

LIME-Portal-by-Eric.JPG
Aleve-site.JPG
LIME-Starter-kit.JPG

Masahito Kawamori

Jun 10, 2012, 4:53:39 AM6/10/12
to lime...@googlegroups.com
Eric, all

This portal is really useful. This is really great. It works as if it
were a local server. I am using my laptop, wirelessly connected to
the local home gateway, which provides via DHCP an IPv4 address to the
laptop.
I am using Apache to store my LIME content.

My Aquos displays the LIME content my laptop without any problem and I
can check the content very easily.

This is really great.

Thanks, again.

Cheers

Kawamori

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Eric Bréchemier