Cannot run ipython connection on mac

Carlos Massera FIlho

Aug 3, 2015, 3:06:01 AM8/3/15
to Light Table Discussion
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting ipython to run as a connection to use inline plotting. I'm running the newest version of mac os and have python + zmq running correctly from command line using system version of python.

I tried running LightTable both from icon and command line and also resetting the global path. Neither way made ipython detected by Light Table.

Do you have any guidance or suggestion of what should I do?

Thanks,
Carlos

Kenny Evitt

Aug 5, 2015, 9:11:36 AM8/5/15
to Light Table Discussion
Would you review any possibly relevant issues in the main GitHub repo and in the repo for the Python plugin?

I can't realistically help you anytime soon, but the more you can do to determine exactly what the problem is the more likely it is that I can help solve it.