default.clj not found when displaying the Console

Cristina

Aug 5, 2016, 7:49:44 AM8/5/16
to Light Table Discussion
Even though the default.clj file is at the below location and is not empty, I get:

Failed to open path 'C:\Users\iacobc\AppData\Roaming\LightTable\ltcache\default.clj' with error: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\iacobc\AppData\Roaming\LightTable\ltcache\default.clj'

Please assist.

Thanks!

Kenny Evitt

Aug 6, 2016, 1:49:25 PM8/6/16
to Light Table Discussion
Hi Christina,

Here's an existing issue on GitHub that covers this:

It seems like this error just occurs after your first try to open the console after first running Light Table on a computer.

Try closing and re-opening Light Table and let me know if you still see that error.

Cristina

Aug 8, 2016, 4:04:04 AM8/8/16
to Light Table Discussion
Thanks Kenny, it works like this.