Concatenating multiple spaces in displayed output

Baobab Koodaa

Jul 26, 2016, 7:30:36 PM7/26/16
to Light Table Discussion
Light Table seems to display multiple consecutive spaces as a single space in output that's visible to user.

Multiple consecutive spaces are sometimes useful for aligning output text. Would be nice to get it fixed at some point.

Kenny Evitt

Jul 28, 2016, 9:33:13 PM7/28/16
to Light Table Discussion
Yeah, this is probably not that hard to fix, but then again I haven't developed too fine of an instinct for predicting that so consider my estimation a very provisional guess.

If you're interested in working on it yourself, submit an issue and we can discuss how to get started and where to look.