How to enable make-current-editor-an-Instarepl by default?

Tj Gabbour

Jun 25, 2015, 10:41:35 AM6/25/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

How do I enable "Instarepl: Make current editor an instarepl" by default so I don’t have to keep selecting it? This half-understood attempt in user.behaviors doesn’t work:
[:editor.clojure :editor.clj.instarepl]

(This is a workaround for this bug: https://github.com/LightTable/LightTable/issues/1928#issuecomment-115271126)

Thanks,
 Tj

Tj Gabbour

Jun 25, 2015, 3:48:05 PM6/25/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Ok, either of these seem to do what I want:
[:editor.clojure :lt.objs.editor/on-change :instarepl-current]
[:editor.clojure :lt.objs.editor.file/on-save :instarepl-current]

(So far, the on-change version doesn’t seem slow or mess anything up, so I will cautiously recommend this for people who need a bug workaround.)