How do you enable .mustache files to view as html?

Pritam

Dec 2, 2013, 4:26:27 PM12/2/13
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
How do you enable .mustache files to view as html by the default LT html editor?

Chris Jones

Dec 3, 2013, 1:13:58 PM12/3/13
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Something like this in your user.behaviors should work:
{:+ {:files [(:lt.objs.files/file-types [{:name "mustache" :exts [:mustache] :mime "htmlmixed" :tags [:editor.html]}])]}}

Pritam

Dec 3, 2013, 3:08:31 PM12/3/13
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Works--thanks. I see now how line#294 in default.behaviours did it.

Justin Hellings

Jun 18, 2015, 11:17:59 AM6/18/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I tried the suggested line and it caused an error so that my behaviours did not finish loading. I altered a similar piece of code from a more recent post and got this...

    [:files :lt.objs.files/file-types [{:exts [:mustache], :mime "htmlmixed", :tags [:editor.html], :name "mustache"}]]

...which worked. Pasted in here because this is the top hit on google for: light table mustache