Hang on light table startup

Frank Adrian

Jun 1, 2016, 2:19:37 PM6/1/16
to Light Table Discussion
I have light table set up to open in full-screen mode. Normally this works fine.

However, now, the editor Window expands to full screen, but the Welcome sub-window seems to have the size of the original window (i.e., it does not expand to the full width of the application window) and, worse, the editor then hangs, by which I mean that the menuing system appears to work, but no commands seem to be getting sent to the editor - for example when I do an Open File command from the menu, the dialog to select the file comes up, but once the file is selected, nothing else happens.

This happened to me a couple times in the past, as well, but then re-installing the editor cleared things up. I've tried that and re-installing the editor does nothing.

Any ideas what's going on or, failing that, how to get Light Table to disregard user settings and open with its default settings?

Thanks in advance...

Frank Adrian

Jun 1, 2016, 2:31:30 PM6/1/16
to Light Table Discussion
Sorry to auto-reply, but it's the Light Table splash screen that doesn't expand to the full width. The editor still hangs, then.

Kenny Evitt

Jun 2, 2016, 2:44:28 PM6/2/16
to Light Table Discussion
No worries about auto-replying

I have no idea what might be the cause of this, nor what might fix it. But you can probably edit your user settings before opening LT again.