Is it possible to change Leiningen profiles when launching REPL from Light Table?

Farid Zakaria

Jul 9, 2015, 11:21:30 AM7/9/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I like running the REPL from LightTable (as opposed to nREPL) but I was wondering if anyone knows how to perhaps mimic leiningen 'profiles' in that case?

Kenny Evitt

Jul 10, 2015, 9:28:41 AM7/10/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
The LT (Clojure) REPL is using Leiningen so it's using profiles – the `:default` profile at least.

I think the only thing you can do to currently is to override the Leiningen `:default` profile in your project.

We'd need to add support to use the `with-profile` Leiningen task to support this properly. Pull requests welcome!