4 pretty basic things Id like to do in LightTable

fun...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2015, 7:08:14 PM3/3/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Before I start I wanna say, I did try to do it myself, but in the end I gave up.

  1. restore tabsets (ans tabs and workspace)
  2. show recently opened files
  3. after killing a line (ctrl-k) I want to yank it using ctrl-y (the hard part being not mixing it up with copy/paste, like emacs)
  4. add single quote to pair-keymap-diff
You don't have to answer them all but please reply if you know how to resolve one of these.

Lionel Zuber (Armaklan)

Mar 4, 2015, 2:17:40 AM3/4/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
1. Reminisce plugin or Recall plugin can do this
3. I think emacs plugin do this
4. In your behavior [:editor.keys.normal "'" (:editor.repeat-pair "'")]

fun...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015, 1:34:23 PM3/4/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
1. I tried both plugin, on which version of LT is it working? I have master, 0.7.2 and atom.
3. Ill try it
and in the user behavior, neither worked

(thx btw)

Ill add a fifth question while I am at it:

5. anyone knows why [:editor :lt.objs.editor/show-fold-gutter] doesn't show anything? (+ or - next to foldable code)

fun...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015, 2:07:09 PM3/4/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Concerning 1.

For the ones wondering, recall does restore tabsets on 0.7.2 if reminisce is not installed. But it doesn't work on the atom version of LT yet.

fun...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015, 3:53:07 PM3/4/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
  1. https://github.com/joshuafcole/recall/issues/19
  2. still dunno how
  3. emacs plugin does the job (had to comment a lot of lines there https://github.com/LightTable/Emacs/blob/64a892b8ca0bea55193605af334286c96044f2c5/emacs.keymap)
  4. still dunno how
  5. still dunno how

Gabriel Horner

Mar 6, 2015, 2:56:45 PM3/6/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
The fold gutter is a css issue that has been fixed on master [1]. I've implemented show and opening recently opened files in my User plugin [2]. If you copy it, you'll also need to copy the util and selector files it depends on.

Cheers,