Syntax highlighting for C++ and other languages?

Soever Al-Nullification

Jul 4, 2014, 10:17:45 PM7/4/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

I'm switching over another editor to LightTable for daily work (crunching over tons of different language's files, outside of full-scale IDEs). Is there a good way to enable minimal, basic syntax hilight for C++? How to add hilight rules for other languages?

Anton Dyudin

Jul 5, 2014, 6:18:08 PM7/5/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
In "Editor: set current editor syntax", I see "C++" listed, and the default behavior file seems to associate it properly:
                                     {:name "C++" :exts [:cpp :mm :cc] :mime "text/x-c++src" :tags [:editor.cpp]}
Does setting the mode manually manually work for you? If not, do you get any console errors; if so, does it continue not to be associated in a fresh copy of LightTable?