Where are the LT tests in the TM Source code?

Dinis Cruz

Dec 13, 2014, 12:45:15 PM12/13/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if there is an obvious answer to this, but where are the UnitTests for the actual LT code (i.e. https://github.com/LightTable/LightTable/tree/master/src/lt)

I'm quite new to ClojureScript so maybe I just don't know where to look

Thanks

Dinis Cruz

Gabriel Horner

Dec 13, 2014, 1:48:42 PM12/13/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com

There aren't any but its something I hope to set up [1] after we get the next release out. Any help welcome.

Cheers,
Gabriel

[1] https://github.com/LightTable/LightTable/issues/1647

Rob Jentzema

Dec 22, 2014, 3:44:47 PM12/22/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
@cldwalker Intend to use https://github.com/cemerick/clojurescript.test?

Kenny Evitt

Jun 19, 2015, 10:51:33 PM6/19/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I just tried to setup clojurescript.test to no avail. I'm pinned to version 0.3.1 at the latest as newer versions require newer versions of ClojureScript, and updating that for LT is blocked by other changes.

I'm willing to try other test libraries but I suspect we may be mostly out of luck because of our old ClojureScript version.

In the issue to which Gabriel linked above, Chris mentioned running tests in Light Table. That's an interesting idea.