eval clojure code without an editor object ?

Magnus Rundberget

Apr 21, 2015, 8:33:34 AM4/21/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com

Hi !

I'm trying to figure out if its possible to evaluate arbitrary clojure code for a project without doing so from the context of an editor object.
(i.e trigger from a behavior tied to a custom object and handling the response with another behavior on that object)

anyone ?

(context: working on implementing a namespace browser, would love to be able to do it so that it works across any connected clojure projects hence I need to liberate myself from the open editor shackle ! Currently I have something semi-working, given that you have an editor open and doing eval.custom on that, displaying the results in a sidebar view)

cheers
Magnus