Re: Workspace.behaviors disappeared

Mike Innes

Apr 25, 2015, 10:25:35 AM4/25/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm not sure about the workspace issue because I've not used workspaces much myself, but maybe you could try playing with the "open recent workspace" command and see if that retrieves the settings? Normally I'd put settings in user.behaviors to avoid workspace issues.

You should be able to run Julia from LT just by installing the Julia plugin from LT's plugin manager and setting the Julia path. There's some more detailed instructions here if you need them.

– Mike

On 23 April 2015 at 23:27, Bo Ning <ningbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was new to light table, and I just figured out how to change theme color yesterday, which is excited. However, today I found my workspace.behaviors just suddenly disappeared. When I open it, the file becomes blank. I tried to re-installed the light table, but it does not work. Now I am very frustrated and looking for help.
Furthermore, I use Juno as well as Light table, because I cannot find a way to run julia code in light table.... If anyone could help me out with issue, I will extremely appreciate! I spend too many time on playing light table and juno and I just cannot figure it out by my own...

Thanks very much,
Bo