How to open a file without using the file browser?

Sébastien Lemieux

Apr 1, 2016, 4:00:53 PM4/1/16
to Light Table Discussion
Hello,

  is there a way to open a file without using the file browser that pops-up by using ctrl-shift-o?

  I miss the ctrl-x ctrl-f from emacs that would allow me to search for a file, with completion, through several directories using buffers to show directory content along the way.

  This need does not arise when working on a specific project registered in the workspaces. But it reduces lighttable usability to edit random files (system config, . files, etc.).

  Any suggestion?

Cheers,

--Seb

Magnus Rundberget

Apr 2, 2016, 6:22:58 PM4/2/16
to Light Table Discussion
You could try the clare plugin.
Not sure if it works with the latest LT versions, but worth a try.

-magnus

Gabriel Horner

Apr 3, 2016, 11:17:17 AM4/3/16
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I use the Claire plugin fairly regularly with latest LT and seems that's what you're looking for

Cheers, Gabriel

Sébastien Lemieux

Apr 4, 2016, 10:35:57 AM4/4/16
to light-table...@googlegroups.com