auto complete tab key

Sergey

Sep 22, 2016, 1:26:57 AM9/22/16
to Light Table Discussion
Hey, guys, i don't understand how to make autocomplete on key tab. Thanks for you help!

Scott Bauer

Sep 22, 2016, 1:37:41 AM9/22/16
to Light Table Discussion
From what I recall, it should work by default by pressing the tab key where there is a non-space character immediately preceding the cursor.

Could you confirm your default.keymap or user.keymap contains a line such as the following:

[:editor.keys.normal "tab" :auto-complete]

You can find those files by going to the Commands area (CTRL+Space) and typing keymap.

If that does not help, could you provide additional information such as your Light Table version, installed plugins, and the file type you are attempting to autocomplete on?

Sergey

Sep 22, 2016, 1:56:42 AM9/22/16
to Light Table Discussion
http://pastebin.com/raw/AgBc0Z29
it is my user.keymap
i press "tab" and give not color (firs word is color in list), i give columns: ;

Scott Bauer

Sep 24, 2016, 12:57:40 AM9/24/16
to Light Table Discussion
To clarify, are you saying that it does not give you a list of actual colors such as red, green, blue and so on?

Another question is if you have already tried temporarily disabling the emmet tab in your user.keymap and seeing if there is any change?

Sergey

Sep 24, 2016, 9:54:29 AM9/24/16
to Light Table Discussion
I want auto-complete when i press "tab".

MarcusE1W

Jun 8, 2017, 7:58:29 AM6/8/17
to Light Table Discussion

I have opened an issue on GitHub: #2338 https://github.com/LightTable/LightTable/issues/2338

you can map the autocomplete function to a different key as described in the issue and it works for me