How to install LT in ubuntu

Abdallla

Apr 4, 2015, 3:07:48 PM4/4/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I'm new in ubuntu 14.04 LTS , and I cant install LT
any help ... I'll be so grateful ... :)

Robert Schroll

Apr 5, 2015, 12:14:10 AM4/5/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Well, what have you done? What didn't work?

And backing up a little bit, why do you need to install it? I just
unpacked the tarball in my home directory and made a symlink from ~/bin
to the LightTable binary that I had unpacked. That's worked just fine
for me.

Robert

Stud 20110229

Apr 6, 2015, 4:03:47 PM4/6/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I want to work with Julia programming language [Jono]
after many trials, I could set up LT , but I can't connect it with Julia ... any help :)

Mike Innes

Apr 7, 2015, 4:55:04 AM4/7/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Your best bet is to ask over here, let me know what kind of errors you're seeing and we should be able to fix it up.

On 6 April 2015 at 21:03, Stud 20110229 <fabda...@stud.fci-cu.edu.eg> wrote:
I want to work with Julia programming language [Jono]
after many trials, I could set up LT , but I can't connect it with Julia ... any help :)

Stud 20110229

Apr 9, 2015, 2:08:33 PM4/9/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
cant connect with julia ,