Make LightScript the R studio of Clojure

Sayth Renshaw

Apr 4, 2015, 12:03:36 AM4/4/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
If I wanted to how would I could I make, LightTable the RStudio of Clojure?

Are there any current limitations to achieving this, development progress that would not improve hinder this concept?

So the REPL is already there and awesome, as is inline evaluation.
But would it be hard to load and show a loaded CSV or XLS or XML file as RStudio does?
Implement a feature like Python X_X https://github.com/krockode/x_x which displays csv and xls in table/sheet like form as would be seen in RStudio and Pandas with Ipython Notebooks.

I recently saw clojure's Gorilla REPL which is a great implementation like Ipython Notebooks for Clojure

There is a plugin EIN(https://github.com/tkf/emacs-ipython-notebook) for emacs that allows the user to use an ipython notebook in emacs so the user gets the benefit of both, would creating a similar functionality in LightTable be achievable and effective?

Final question an addpm functionality to create easy install in windows like  emacs and would add a bat file so lighttable could be used from command line as lt in windows.

Sorry for all questions but new to community and looking to pick a porject to contribute to and learn with.

Feedback and suggestions appreciated.

Sayth