note-taking?

George Oliver

Feb 22, 2015, 8:21:46 PM2/22/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I've been editing notes in a single LT text file but I'm starting to look around for other options. Does anyone have thoughts about what a good note-taking plugin for LT would look like or suggestions that work now? Maybe there's a JS app I could integrate with my LT?

For example there are tools like Deft [1] for Emacs, and I see that there are some efforts to port Notational Velocity to Atom [2].

thanks, George

Taavi Veermets

Feb 23, 2015, 4:18:04 AM2/23/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Hei!

For Brackets IDE there are two TODO extensions both made in javascript: Brackets-Todo [1] and Brackets Simple To-Do [2]. Similar todo-notes plugin for LT would be cool!

Taavi
[1] https://github.com/mikaeljorhult/brackets-todo
[2] https://github.com/ovk/brackets-simple-todo

Lionel Zuber (Armaklan)

Feb 25, 2015, 8:45:16 AM2/25/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Waou !

I want equivalent to Deft on LightTable ! :)

Manuel Paccagnella

Gabriel Horner

Mar 2, 2015, 10:02:29 AM3/2/15
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I take most of my notes in an outline format and use an outliner plugin I wrote called Sacha [1].  If you've never used an outliner before see this page [2]

Cheers,
Gabriel