binary downloads are blocked with the Deceptive site is reported message in browsers

Yuri Slobodyanyuk

Jul 25, 2017, 2:07:12 AM7/25/17
to Light Table Discussion
Good day everyone,
just wanted to draw your attention that trying to download pre-built binaries from the main site lighttable.com gets blocked on Chrome/Firefox with the "Deceptive site is reported .." see the screenshot below.
Thanks
Yuri

Scott Bauer

Jul 25, 2017, 10:01:22 AM7/25/17
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I don't seem to be experiencing this problem with Chrome or Firefox on Windows 8.1 in the US. I'm thinking it might have been something temporary.

If anyone else can test this to verify, let us know!

Nando Breiter

Jul 25, 2017, 2:20:48 PM7/25/17
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I don't see the issue from Switzerland on Chrome.

Aria Media Sagl
+41 (0)76 303 4477 cell
skype: ariamedia