Css/html documentation?

Francis Malloch-Boe

Feb 18, 2016, 5:34:00 PM2/18/16
to Light Table Discussion
Hi, is it possible to have css and html documentation in the documentation panel? If so then how? Thanks.

Magnus Rundberget

Feb 19, 2016, 8:27:10 AM2/19/16
to Light Table Discussion
Hi !

I'm guessing by documentation panel you mean : ctrl/cmd+space -> "Docs: Search language docs" ?

Don't think there is any support for this out of the box.
Feel free to submit pull requests to the https://github.com/LightTable/HTML and https://github.com/LightTable/CSS plugins if you have an idea on how/where to actually find docs and keep them up to date.
I don't think anyone in the core team has bandwith to give this priority in the near future, but we'll be happy to help anyone willing to give it a go !

cheers
Magnus

Kenny Evitt

Apr 9, 2016, 6:02:19 PM4/9/16
to Light Table Discussion
This would be a really great plugin – you could pull from Mozilla's Developer Network wiki content.

Kenny Evitt

Apr 9, 2016, 6:09:11 PM4/9/16
to Light Table Discussion
Here's a script MDN provides for automatically linking keywords on an arbitrary web page to the MDN articles:

That could be adapted pretty easily.