null string appearing in editor

Stephen Johnson

Jul 4, 2014, 7:20:56 AM7/4/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

  Is anyone else getting "null" showing up in an editor when using 2 tabsets?  when I have two tabsets going and I resize them a null string appears in the right editor.  I was experimenting with plugin writing so I thought maybe I broke something but I removed them from the plugin directory and restarted lightable but the null keeps appearing. Using lightable version 0.6.6 and Binary version 0.8.4

,
steve

Henrik Larsson

Jul 4, 2014, 9:26:32 AM7/4/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I have this problem with windows. On my mac everything is working fine.

On windows lt with vim mode is more anoying then helpful. Lots of small bugs like this one.

Chris Granger

Jul 4, 2014, 2:15:52 PM7/4/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
This is fixed in master. I'll be cutting a new release next week.

Cheers,
Chris.

Anton Dyudin

Jul 4, 2014, 3:52:44 PM7/4/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
I on the other hand have this problem on Mac, resizing things sticks "null" in drag-and-drop. Glad to hear it's going away :3

Cheers,
Chris.

Stephen Johnson

Jul 5, 2014, 12:35:22 PM7/5/14
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
cool ,  I am not crazy the nulls are happening for others and they are fixed!

,
Thanks