Update 0.9 wit latest codemirror

Sayth Renshaw

Apr 11, 2016, 5:34:34 AM4/11/16
to Light Table Discussion
Hi

Just wondering when dev will be stable enough to allow lighttable to update to the latest codemirror release?

Cheers

Sayth

Gabriel Horner

Apr 14, 2016, 8:14:04 AM4/14/16
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sayth,
  I've been looking into this on and off as discussed in this issue comment. Any interest and help in fixing this blocking upstream CodeMirror issue is welcome.

Cheers, Gabriel

Sayth Renshaw

Apr 19, 2016, 7:45:37 AM4/19/16
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for late reply, I looked at the git repo and error details and am not sure I know how to resolve the error.

Sayth

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Light Table Discussion" group.