how to add behavior? (newbie)

King Charlie Villarino

Jul 27, 2016, 5:31:28 AM7/27/16
to Light Table Discussion

i have this html live 0.0.1 plugin and i paste it on the user.behavior

this is the behavior i want to add
{:+ {:app [(:lt.objs.plugins/load-js "html live_compiled.js" true)]
:editor.html.live [:lt.plugins.html.live/eval-on-change]
:editor.html [:lt.plugins.html.live/live-toggle]
}}
 and this the error
  TIA :D

  • Could not load behaviors for plugin: User
  • Invalid behavior: :lt.objs.settings/load-behaviors
  • Error: nth not supported on this type cljs.core/PersistentHashMap
        at Error (native

Kenny Evitt

Jul 28, 2016, 9:26:32 PM7/28/16
to Light Table Discussion
I can't tell what you added to your behaviors file. Would you format your code a little more neatly? Or maybe create a Gist on GitHub with the text (or post it anywhere else I can see it clearly).

Anton Dyudin

Jul 29, 2016, 2:49:07 PM7/29/16
to Light Table Discussion
This looks like an old("less diffable")-format behaviour entry, I think there's a conversion script somewhere?

Anton Dyudin

Jul 29, 2016, 2:49:45 PM7/29/16
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
(Also I'm guessing there's doc somewhere that needs to be fixed)

On Friday, 29 July 2016, Anton Dyudin <antec...@gmail.com> wrote:
This looks like an old("less diffable")-format behaviour entry, I think there's a conversion script somewhere?

King Charlie Villarino

Aug 2, 2016, 12:42:43 AM8/2/16
to light-table...@googlegroups.com
sorry for the late reply guys, i already fixed the problem , i remove the browser script tag on the page and the it works :D

Kenny Evitt