LT plugins

stiffyrabbit jr

Mar 25, 2016, 11:14:45 AM3/25/16
to Light Table Discussion
I have been looking around a for a plugin that will format my code - indentations and whatnot.  Is there a plugin that will clean up my input, to make it legible?  Is that something that I should do by customizing LT?

I could probably write it myself as a pet project but, I'm still learning Clojure.

Is there a definitive place to go to find plugins?  I haven't found one on Github.

333

Magnus Rundberget

Mar 26, 2016, 8:10:33 AM3/26/16
to Light Table Discussion
Hi !

Most language plugins support auto indentation.
The command I tend to use is: "Editor: Smart indent line(s)". (For clojure that works both for a selection and if your cursor is at the end of a top level expression.)

To format all contents in the editor i have the following mapping in my user keymap:
[:editor "cmd-shift-l" :editor.select-all :smart-indent-selection :editor.selection.clear]

With regards to plugin  you will find them in the plugin manager : "Plugins: Show plugin manager"

cheers
-magnus