3.0-M6 project templates

Lachlan Deck

Aug 4, 2015, 9:02:59 PM8/4/15
to Liftweb Group
Hi there,

I’ve created a 3.0-M6 branch, forking github.com/lift/lift_26_sbt to ldeck/lift_sbt

All the tests work, and they all run with an updated jetty (9.2.13.v20150730).

Would it be desirable for this to be pushed somewhere?

There's only 2 outstanding issues with them:
1. snapshot dependencies for fobo or lift_jquery modules
that’s easily resolved when releases are made available for these modules for scala 2.11.x

2. security policies need reviewing

i.e., I’ve added (where needed) the following code to Boot:
LiftRules.securityRules = () => {
SecurityRules(content = Some(ContentSecurityPolicy(
scriptSources = List(
ContentSourceRestriction.UnsafeEval,
ContentSourceRestriction.Self),
styleSources = List(
ContentSourceRestriction.UnsafeInline,
ContentSourceRestriction.Self)
)))
}

The 2nd issue likely needs a rethink about how the default templates are put together.
It’d be great to see examples of this from those more in the know about 3.0 than I, when possible of course :)

kind regards,
Lachlan Deck

Peter Petersson

Aug 5, 2015, 3:57:16 AM8/5/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
You can update to FoBo 1.4-SNAPSHOT, and 2.9 for the jquery module, as
you say there will be releases of thous before Lift 3 release so that
should not be a problem. A FoBo 1.4 release is very close and as that
happens the jquery module will also have Scala 2.11 releases.
I know there is a small css update needed for lift_advanced_bs3.

Also it would be good to get rid of the UnsafeInline style stuff if
possible.

best regards Peter Petersson