Please Read Forum Rules Before You Post

David Pollak

Jul 18, 2012, 1:18:29 PM7/18/12
to liftweb
1. We aim to build helpful, friendly community around Lift. Be polite. Please say please and thank you. No coarse language.

2. Even if expressing critique be constructive, respect others, respect great work done so far.

3. Demanding immediate answer is bad. In subject describe the problem, don't put 'urgent' or similar words there, avoid them in your message.  We do read messages and answer 99% of questions pretty fast, for free.  Sometimes knowlegable person may be busy or away, question may be vague or requires lots of work. Try to refine it, prepare working example, try to make step towards resolving it yourself. Don't bump unless no response for more than week. If you can't wait, consider hiring paid consultant.

4. Be part of the community, be helpful, answer questions, prepare examples, blog about Lift, update wiki. Gain respect and people will be inclined to help you.

Thank you for reading. More info about expected behavior here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/liftweb/oUWj52jzbdc

This note crafted most excellently by Olek Swirski.

--
Telegram, Simply Beautiful CMS https://telegr.am

This conversation is locked