Lift 3.3.0-M2 has been released

Matt Farmer

Apr 14, 2018, 10:43:27 AM4/14/18
to Lift
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share that Lift 3.3.0-M2 has been released.

Please note: There is something that is technically a breaking change in this release - LAFuture.aborted_? has not been working correctly for some time and we made the call to correct that behavior because the expected impact to user code is that it starts working as intended. This is highly unusual for us, but there wasn't really a clean way to correct the API error and we prioritized making the API work as users actually expect. Please reach out with any problems you run into as a result of this change.

With that bit of business aside, let me encourage you to check out the release notes!

I'll be getting API docs and such updated on the website as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Matt