Textile Parser for Lift 2.6, Scala 2.11

Dano

Apr 1, 2015, 7:33:26 PM4/1/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lifters,

I am migrating our app from Lift 2.5.2 to Lift 2.6.2 on Scala 2.11 have run into an issue related to the TextileParser module.  Looking at https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/net/liftmodules/ it appears there is a TextileParser jar for Lift 2.6 on Scala 2.10 but I could not find one for Scala 2.11.

Is there going to be support for this combination (Lift 2.6/Scala 2.11) or should I work on an alternative?  If there is no support, does it make sense to use the recently added Markdown parser?

Thanks in advance.

Richard Dallaway

Apr 2, 2015, 2:04:52 AM4/2/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
I can't think of a reason why it's not been published.  I'll have a look...

Regards
Richard

Code: http://github.com/lift

---