Comet stops pulling after migrating to Lift 3.2.0

Visto 18 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

jie...@monash.edu

no leída,
11 jul 2018, 6:58:1111/7/18
a Lift
A Liftweb application is migrated from 2.6.0 to 3.2.0, however, Comet actors stop pulling data from back-end.  Has anyone had the same problem?

Matt Farmer

no leída,
11 jul 2018, 6:59:5311/7/18
a lif...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I haven’t seen this happen before particularly- but I’m willing to bet you have a JavaScript error of some kind in your browser console. Could you take a look when you get a chance?
On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 6:58 AM jie.lin via Lift <lif...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
A Liftweb application is migrated from 2.6.0 to 3.2.0, however, Comet actors stop pulling data from back-end.  Has anyone had the same problem?

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

jie...@monash.edu

no leída,
12 jul 2018, 17:07:5512/7/18
a Lift
It seems to me Comet stops working inside a iframe after being migrated from 2.6.0 to 3.2.0. I will look more into it.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos