ExtLink with target="_blank"

Colin Bester

Jun 6, 2018, 4:51:05 PM6/6/18
to Lift
 I am using ExtLink as

Loc("PDFofManual", ExtLink("external url"), "Manual") which creates <a href="external url">Manual</a> as expected but I would like to create a new ExtLink so that I could add target="_blank" to anchor element but am battling to find where the nodeseq is actually created.

Appreciate some pointers and especially shove in right direction if something already exists.

~C

Colin Bester

Jun 6, 2018, 6:11:53 PM6/6/18
to Lift
Pays to go back and read up on libraries you've been using for years. I have been using FOBO project and recalled they were using flexMenBuilder which already implements what I wanted. Solution was adding LinkTargetBlank as below.

Loc("PDFManual", ExtLink("external url"), "Manual", BSLocInfo.LinkTargetBlank, loggedIn)