Ir al primer mensaje no leído

r/ Wobben

no leída,
25 ene 2017, 4:46:33 p.m.25/1/17
para Lift
Hello,

I did the first scala course on coursera and now busy with the second one.

In the future I want to make websites and im interested in lift as most secure one.

Now I wonder what is the best way to learn lift so later on I can make my first web site which will be a site which interact with the rijksmuseum api. So much calls to the api and parse json responses.

Regards,

Roelof Wobben

Henrik Härkönen

no leída,
26 ene 2017, 1:18:11 p.m.26/1/17
para Lift
Welcome Roelof!

I began by downloading the starter template, for example from https://github.com/lift/lift_30_sbt , got it running and then started reading some of the docs, like from
https://simply.liftweb.net/ and then just played around, to see what happens when you tinker with different parts. I don't know if it is the BEST way, but
that's how I operate. :) Start from the html pages and templates to see the changes and how the build system operates etc.

-Henrik

ari gold

no leída,
26 ene 2017, 2:08:50 p.m.26/1/17
para Lift
Allo!

In addition to Henrik's spot-on idea of using a starter template, I'd also keep in mind that you can always ask any well researched questions you have on this mailing list.

The online documentation is fairly fragmented but google's your friend and so are the superstars on this list. I'm saying that as someone who more often gets help than gives it.

Rock on,

Ari

Anton Khodakivskiy

no leída,
26 ene 2017, 7:11:42 p.m.26/1/17
para Lift
Also don't be afraid to dig into Lift sources. A lot of times you can find the answer there much faster than by searching the docs, mailing list or just googling.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos