Can't remove only class when class merging disabled

Kevin Locke

Dec 13, 2012, 10:32:52 PM12/13/12
to Lift Group
Hi All,

I think I may have found a bug. As per the posted policy, I'm
posting to the mailing list for discussion.

Using Lift 2.5-M3, with the example from issue #1312, the following
code removes the "removeme" class, as expected:

Produces:

However, if the "removeme" class is the only class, it is not removed:

Produces:

Is this a bug, or am I misunderstanding how this selector is supposed
to operate?

Thanks,
Kevin

Andreas Joseph Krogh

Dec 14, 2012, 3:00:39 AM12/14/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
I'd say it's a bug and there's no reason it should behave that way. Please open a ticket.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <and...@officenet.no>      mob: +47 909 56 963
Senior Software Developer / CTO - OfficeNet AS - http://www.officenet.no

Kevin Locke

Dec 14, 2012, 9:34:11 AM12/14/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2012-12-14 at 09:00 +0100, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
> P� fredag 14. desember 2012 kl. 04:32:52, skrev Kevin Locke <ke...@kevinlocke.name>:
>> [...]
>>
>> Is this a bug, or am I misunderstanding how this selector is supposed
>> to operate?
>
> I'd say it's a bug and there's no reason it should behave that way. Please
> open a ticket.

Forgive me for being dense, but how would I go about doing that? I
don't see a "Create Ticket" button on the Liftweb Assembla Tickets
page[1], although I am a watcher of the space. Is it possible I don't
have the requisite permissions?

Thanks,
Kevin

1. https://www.assembla.com/spaces/liftweb/tickets

Diego Medina

Dec 14, 2012, 9:35:20 AM12/14/12
to Lift
We moved to github tickets a few months agio

http://ticket.liftweb.net/

Regards,

Diego

--
Diego Medina
Lift/Scala Developer

Kevin Locke

Dec 14, 2012, 10:00:19 AM12/14/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2012-12-14 at 09:35 -0500, Diego Medina wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Kevin Locke <ke...@kevinlocke.name> wrote:

>>> I'd say it's a bug and there's no reason it should behave that way. Please
>>> open a ticket.
>>
>> Forgive me for being dense, but how would I go about doing that? I
>> don't see a "Create Ticket" button on the Liftweb Assembla Tickets
>> page[1], although I am a watcher of the space. Is it possible I don't
>> have the requisite permissions?
>
> We moved to github tickets a few months agio

Ah, that would explain it. Thanks! Submitted as issue #1381.[1]

Cheers,
Kevin

1. https://github.com/lift/framework/issues/1381

Diego Medina