Bug in Form with ajaxButton

antoine no

Jul 5, 2012, 12:37:48 PM7/5/12
to Lift
Hello, i have a Form with:
2 ajaxButton
and a few input[type=text]

When i hit enter on an input[type=text] i get one of the button being "clicked" (i don't know what sort of javascript event it is).
The normal behavior is the submit button of the form being "clicked".
If i add function(event) { event.preventDefault(); } as event listener to one of the input[type=text], the form isn't submitted, the button isn't clicked as expected.
The button being triggered is always the same "tags", changing it's id don't do anything.
Changing the order of declaration of ajaxButton don't do anything, the order in the html also.

I have no more ideas.
Thank you for helping the code is bellow.

html: https://gist.github.com/3054622
snippet: https://gist.github.com/3054627

antoine no

Jul 5, 2012, 7:31:01 PM7/5/12
to Lift
The solution is the <button> need to have an attribute type speficied, by default it is submit (http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Elements/button).
It takes me near 3 hours to get it, maybe more, i was too focused on javascript

Diego Medina

Jul 14, 2012, 1:44:54 AM7/14/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Antoine , Thanks for posting that sample code, dynamically adding
fields is what I was trying to do yesterday!

Diego

--
Diego Medina
Lift/Scala Developer