Lift module development wiki page?

j...@joescii.com

Dec 12, 2017, 10:37:24 AM12/12/17
to Lift
I could have sworn we had a wiki page that explained what a Lift module is (i.e. the conventions etc to follow) to guide development of new modules. I can't seem to google my way to it. Did we possibly lose that page at some point?

Joe

Joe Barnes

Dec 12, 2017, 10:43:00 AM12/12/17
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Aha... I eventually clicked my way to it: https://app.assembla.com/wiki/show/liftweb/Module_Conventions

Joe

/**
 * Joe Barnes
 * Owner/Principal Consultant, joescii, llc
 */

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 9:37 AM, <j...@joescii.com> wrote:
I could have sworn we had a wiki page that explained what a Lift module is (i.e. the conventions etc to follow) to guide development of new modules. I can't seem to google my way to it. Did we possibly lose that page at some point?

Joe

Code: http://github.com/lift

---