[ANN] Lift 3.2.0 Final

瀏覽次數:42 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Matt Farmer

未讀,
2018年1月27日 中午12:20:202018/1/27
收件者:Lift
Happy Saturday everyone,

I wanted to be the first to let you know that Lift 3.2.0 final has been released!

Took a bit longer to get enough +1’s from folks to feel comfortable releasing it, but this release is jam-packed with awesome things. If you don’t believe me, go read the long-as-my-arm release notes yourself.

Lift 3.2.0 makes a long stride toward being able to support clustered operation in a seamless manner thanks in large part to the work that Joe Barnes has done. This has been a gap in our story for awhile, and it gives me great joy to see it being addressed. I strongly recommend checking out his lift-cluster module if this use case interests you. I’m sure we can expect to see a build that is release against the Lift 3.2.0 final in short order. :)

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release. We couldn’t have done it without you.

The latest API docs and release announcement are pushed to the Lift website repo and should be visible there momentarily. If you are into Twitter, please retweet my announcement of the release to help spread the word.

Also, because it took a bit for us to get this out the door, we’ll be releasing 3.3.0-M1 in a few days to avoid throwing our release schedule out of whack. I’m targeting to get Chris Webster’s latest lift-json improvements in as a part of that release, so be on the look-out for it.

Matt

Henrik Härkönen

未讀,
2018年1月28日 下午3:02:392018/1/28
收件者:Lift
Hooray, Awesome! :) Some much good stuff again, thanks!

-Henrik

Matt Farmer

未讀,
2018年1月29日 上午10:04:122018/1/29
收件者:Lift
Posted an announcement on the Scala users site: https://users.scala-lang.org/t/lift-3-2-0-has-been-released/2228

Feel free to give it some likes if you’re into that sort of thing. :)

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

Henrik Härkönen

未讀,
2018年1月29日 下午1:29:022018/1/29
收件者:Lift
I sent a hint to http://scalatimes.com/ also, I've been reading that lately and they have a nice releases section weekly. I'm not sure has Lift been mentioned there lately?

I sent the link to the web page: https://liftweb.net/320

-Henrik

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

未讀,
2018年1月31日 清晨7:34:042018/1/31
收件者:Lift
Awesome work in this release, it's a whopper!
Antonio

Dave Price

未讀,
2018年1月31日 中午12:34:482018/1/31
收件者:Lift
Thanks, there is a lot of great stuff in this release!

Dave

Joe Barnes

未讀,
2018年2月5日 上午10:16:262018/2/5
收件者:lif...@googlegroups.com
Been doing more testing with 3.2.0. I'm proud to be part of a project that continues to move forward while maintaining cost-effective stability for all the projects I'm involved in. :)

Joe

/**
 * Joe Barnes
 * Owner/Principal Consultant, joescii, llc
 */

Code: http://github.com/lift

---
回覆所有人