New Lift Modules Releases for 3.1!

Matt Farmer

Jul 30, 2017, 10:35:06 AM7/30/17
to Lift
Hey all,

Wanted to let you know that this morning I released a handful of Lift modules for Lift 3.1:
Also, json-extractor-ng was released awhile back, and is also available for 3.1.

These should be available on Maven Central momentarily. I only upgraded modules that looked like they had been upgraded for a recent build of Lift 3.0 most recently. (So ~ December 2016.) Btw: Are the other modules even being used currently? We've got a ton of modules and most of them seem terribly out of date. I think we should consider moving them to some sort of graveyard unless someone is willing to support them.

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Jul 31, 2017, 9:50:32 AM7/31/17
to Lift
Thanks for putting the legwork in here, Matt! Agree regarding outdated modules being
moved to some sort of graveyard, or at least marked in their READMEs as dormant.
Thanks,
Antonio