LiftScreen bindLocalAction in lift-3 is missing

alexmnyc

Mar 26, 2015, 1:00:19 PM3/26/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I found some examples using FieldTrasnform and bindLocalAction API such as:

FieldTransform(_ => bindLocalAction("select [onchange]", updateShippingInfo _))

bindLocalAction is missing in LiftScreen lift-3.0-M1. What is the replacement API to achieve the same functionality?

Thanks,

Alex

Peter Brant

Mar 26, 2015, 2:00:00 PM3/26/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
It only works with CssBoundLiftScreen (which became LiftScreen in 3.0-M2).

Pete

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

a.mik...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015, 4:03:53 PM3/27/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Great. Thank you, Peter. I upgraded to the latest build 3.0-M5-1 and it is working as expected. It’s a great API enhancement in my view.