Lift JSESSIONID and EXTSESSID cookies doesn't work on AWS ( Amazon web server)

Ruchi Agarwal

Apr 23, 2014, 2:48:50 AM4/23/14
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We deployed Lift application on Amazon EC2. Web application is running well (using jetty server). We also having its mobile application which used to call Rest api. JSESSIONID and EXTSESSID cookie added to the header of the Rest call. These two cookies filtered by AWS (doesn't read), so couldn't identity the user and couldn't proceed further.

We created an ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) on EC2 and enabled Application Generated Cookie Stickiness and set cookie name as `JSESSIONID`. but this doesn't work.

If anyone have some idea to resolve this problem, please help !

Richard Dallaway

Apr 23, 2014, 5:35:00 AM4/23/14
to Lift, Lift
Hello…

I’m not sure what you mean when you say the cookies are “filtered by AWS”. What are you sending from the client and what are you seeing on the server?  Do you have a trace of the HTTP headers sent and received?

Regarding ELB, there was a discussion recently on this which might be of use: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/liftweb/M-0DNnuae4w

Regards
Richard

On 23 Apr 2014 07:48:50, Ruchi Agarwal <ruchi....@knoldus.com> wrote:
Code: http://github.com/lift

---

Joe Barnes

Apr 25, 2014, 5:21:53 PM4/25/14
to lif...@googlegroups.com
I use Lift in elasticbeanstalk with no issues.  I'm like Richard in that I don't quite understand the issue you are experiencing.  Please update, and I'm sure we'll be able to help you along.

Joe