timetable

jonik...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2017, 7:58:20 PM1/2/17
to Lift

Hello!I hope you are having a good time!I have a programming project and I really need your help.I have the university timetable as a xml  file. I should create a html page where students can choose from the dropdown lists their school degree,their year of study and their group(for example group A1).When they click a button this result(for what they chose) will be shown as a table. The table must take the values from the xml file by using xmlhttprequest.There must also be an option for students to download their table as a pdf .How can I do that?

ari gold

Jan 3, 2017, 12:40:56 PM1/3/17
to Lift
Since noone's answered yet:

jonik - your question is waaaaaaay too big. It'd be much better to start working and asking more specific questions.

Part of the issue is that there are many ways to make a website. But the main thing is that very few people have enough time to write out instructions for everything you asked about.

Have you given The Lift Cookbook a look? There are also a few places to look under "Resources" on the homepage. If you're stuck with anything specific from the cookbook or the homepage, feel free to ask.

Best of luck to ya,

Ari