Problem with parsing CSS with LiftRules.fixCSS (possible bug)

Kajo Marton

Jul 22, 2011, 12:17:36 PM7/22/11
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am working with Lift and I am thankful to all of you, but I had a little problem with function fixCSS, which I am using in my app, because it is set at contextPath.

Problem is when I add some rule to CSS file which selector contains 'url' string in its name.
I've got this:

#fUrlName{width:470px;}

and after this my fixCss doesn't work and I didn't know why.

After some research I find out that 'url' in the selector is problem.
Function CSSParser.fixCSS is getting Empty which implies that parsing was ended due to a parser error.

What I understood that parser function is looking for 'url' string in css file, so this could be problem. Is it bug or am I doing something wrong?

thanks a lot.

David Pollak

Jul 25, 2011, 5:24:26 AM7/25/11
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Please open a ticket (http://ticket.liftweb.net you must be a watcher of the LiftWeb space on Assembla to open tickets).  This is a bug in Lift.

Kajo Marton

Jul 27, 2011, 11:08:18 AM7/27/11
to lif...@googlegroups.com

David Pollak

Aug 26, 2011, 6:23:32 PM8/26/11
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Kajo Marton <kajo....@gmail.com> wrote:
ok super. bug was created here http://www.assembla.com/spaces/liftweb/tickets/1078-parsing-error-in-liftrules-fixcss-when-some-css-selector-contains--url--string

thanks a lot.

Sure thing.  I'll try to get to it next week.

--
Kajo Marton
Bratislava, Slovakia