Job offer for Scala developer

Ján Raška

Oct 29, 2015, 5:02:38 PM10/29/15
to Lift
Hi guys,

we're a startup company in social networking and we're now looking for new backend developers, with solid Scala background and ideally with some Lift and/or Akka experience, to join our young, agile, international and remote team. As long as you're strong with Scala, we don't require Lift experience (we'll help you to get started), so this can be suited for you even if you're Lift beginner.

For more information and in order to apply, please visit https://inhiro.com/job/id/1101 or drop me an email.

If you know about someone who might be interested, please share this information with him/her or drop me an email.

Jan

Ján Raška

Jun 3, 2016, 10:08:16 AM6/3/16
to Lift