lift_30_sbt is empty?

Matt Farmer

Mar 21, 2015, 8:35:51 PM3/21/15
to Lift

:(

Does someone have a local copy of this or have we just not built it yet?

Matt Farmer Blog | Twitter

Diego Medina

Mar 21, 2015, 8:42:14 PM3/21/15
to Lift
it's a placeholder I created, but didn't add any code, I was going to just put what we have for 2.6 and adjust the dependencies, etc, but haven't had the time yet. Feel free to add it if you have time, if not, I should be able to add some in the next few days

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

Diego Medina
Lift/Scala consultant
di...@fmpwizard.com
http://fmpwizard.telegr.am

Matt Farmer

Mar 21, 2015, 8:48:20 PM3/21/15
to Lift
Cool. Also is there any reason we haven’t bumped to using Jetty 9 on the template projects?

Matt Farmer Blog | Twitter

On Mar 21, 2015, at 8:42 PM, Diego Medina <di...@fmpwizard.com> wrote:

it's a placeholder I created, but didn't add any code, I was going to just put what we have for 2.6 and adjust the dependencies, etc, but haven't had the time yet. Feel free to add it if you have time, if not, I should be able to add some in the next few days
On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Matt Farmer <ma...@frmr.me> wrote:
<Screen Shot 2015-03-21 at 8.35.00 PM.png>

Diego Medina

Mar 21, 2015, 9:10:08 PM3/21/15
to Lift
no particular reason