sbt-closure plugin fork is updated to use latest Closure compiler API's

alexmnyc

Apr 15, 2015, 5:52:54 PM4/15/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
We had a project wired running against eltimn/sbt-closure plugin and we ran into some issues with javascript not compiling against Angular 1.3 dependencies. So I needed to update closure compiler version to the latest one so it would compile and had to fork the original plugin to do so because Closure API's changed a little. If anyone would like to use the latest closure compiler with the old closure plugin just add these two lines to your plugins.sbt - I don't have access to typesafe sbt plugin repo so I am leaving it in github for now with manual dependencies declaration as follows:

libraryDependencies += "com.google.javascript" % "closure-compiler" % "v20150315"

addSbtPlugin("com.github.sbtclosure" % "sbt-closure" % "0.2.4" from "https://github.com/alexmnyc/sbt-closure/releases/download/0.2.4/sbt-closure.jar")

alexmnyc

Apr 15, 2015, 7:07:55 PM4/15/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Also, just added it to Maven on Bintray - https://bintray.com/alexmnyc/maven/sbt-closure/0.2.41/view

resolvers ++= Seq("sbt-closure-bintray" at "http://dl.bintray.com/alexmnyc/maven")

addSbtPlugin("org.scala-sbt" % "sbt-closure" % "0.2.41")

a.mik...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2015, 7:28:14 PM4/15/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
A small correction: