[ANN] lift-newrelic 1.1.2

Matt Farmer

Aug 10, 2015, 1:13:30 PM8/10/15
to Lift
Hi all,

This is an announcement that I’ve released lift-newrelic 1.1.2 to Maven Central.

No changes in functionality, but I’d been slacking on adding 2.11 support and upping my dependencies to use the latest 2.6 release. A good samaritan was kind enough to open a PR that did just that and now we have version 1.1.2 as a result. So if any of you have been getting version compatibility warnings from sbt as a result of using lift-newrelic and 2.6.2 – that should now be fixed!

I’ll probably spin out a version built to work with Lift 3 soonish, too, so stay tuned.

Cheers,

Matt Farmer Blog | Twitter