Timeframe for 3.0 final?

Donald McLean

Aug 5, 2015, 8:09:23 AM8/5/15
to liftweb
I was just curious and I didn't see anything on the site.

Thanks,

Donald

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Aug 5, 2015, 4:18:18 PM8/5/15
to Lift
There's no clear timeframe or promise at the moment, but I'm hoping we can get it out before
the end of 2015 and I will, time permitted, be doing everything I can to get us there.

I'd like to have a bit stronger documentation before we go final, particularly regarding certain
aspects of migrating from 2.x to 3.0.
Thanks,
Antonio

Joe Barnes

Aug 9, 2015, 9:39:50 PM8/9/15
to Lift
And I'd like to think I could get some fault tolerance features implemented for when running in a clustered mode, but I haven't gotten far at all with that.

Our employers should get together and give the Liftweb team two weeks of paid OSS time!

Joe

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Aug 9, 2015, 11:20:13 PM8/9/15
to Lift