Json question

Donald McLean

Feb 21, 2017, 4:59:06 PM2/21/17
to liftweb
So, I'm trying to update to 3.0.1 and I've run into a road block with the changes to the JSON library.

I have a JObject that contains children - names and values. Yet I can't find any way to get a list that includes the names, only the values. I must have missed something because not being able to get the names to go with the values would be very unhelpful.

Could someone please help me figure out what I have overlooked here?

Thank you,

Donald

Matt Farmer

Feb 21, 2017, 10:45:17 PM2/21/17
to Lift
The obj value in the JObject will give you a List[JField]. JField will contain a name,
represented as a String, and a value, which is a JValue.

Relevant API reference link:

Cheers!

Matt Farmer | Blog | Twitter
GPG: CD57 2E26 F60C 0A61 E6D8  FC72 4493 8917 D667 4D07

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

Donald McLean

Feb 22, 2017, 9:09:01 AM2/22/17
to liftweb
Thank you, Matt. I knew I was missing something.

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that
legacy with a digital backup and recovery plan.