Welcome Franz Bettag to the Lift committers

David Pollak

Jan 26, 2012, 5:12:30 PM1/26/12
to liftweb
Folks,

Please join me in welcoming Franz Bettag to the Lift committers.  Franz has written some excellent examples for Lift and gave an awesome presentation about Lift and Akka at the Scala Lift Off London 2011.

I'm very excited to have Franz around because he's got a ton on energy and a ton of smarts and I'm looking forward to see how he makes the Lift community and the Lift codebase better.

Welcome Franz!

Thanks,

David

--
Visi.Pro, Cloud Computing for the Rest of Us http://visi.pro

Ján Raska

Jan 26, 2012, 5:17:08 PM1/26/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Franz! :)

Mads Hartmann Jensen

Jan 26, 2012, 5:17:53 PM1/26/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Franz! Looking forward to your contributions.

David Whittaker

Jan 26, 2012, 5:54:28 PM1/26/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Welcome aboard Franz!

Franz Bettag

Jan 26, 2012, 8:11:15 PM1/26/12
to Lift
Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

On Jan 26, 11:54 pm, David Whittaker <d...@iradix.com> wrote:
> Welcome aboard Franz!
>
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Mads Hartmann Jensen <mads...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Congratulations Franz! Looking forward to your contributions.
>
> > On Jan 26, 2012, at 5:12 PM, David Pollak wrote:
>
> > Folks,
>
> > Please join me in welcoming Franz Bettag to the Lift committers.  Franz
> > has written some excellent examples for Lift and gave an awesome
> > presentation about Lift and Akka at the Scala Lift Off London 2011.
>
> > I'm very excited to have Franz around because he's got a ton on energy and
> > a ton of smarts and I'm looking forward to see how he makes the Lift
> > community and the Lift codebase better.
>
> > Welcome Franz!
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > David
>
> > --
> > Visi.Pro, Cloud Computing for the Rest of Ushttp://visi.pro
> > Lift, the simply functional web frameworkhttp://liftweb.net

Diego Medina

Jan 27, 2012, 1:03:16 AM1/27/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Franz!!
I look forward to your contributions.

Diego

(I already told you on twitter but this is big enough news to double
congrat you :) )

> --

> Lift, the simply functional web framework: http://liftweb.net

--
Diego Medina
Lift/Scala Developer
di...@fmpwizard.com
http://www.fmpwizard.com

Andreas Joseph Krogh

Jan 27, 2012, 1:33:49 AM1/27/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On 01/26/2012 11:12 PM, David Pollak wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Franz Bettag to the Lift committers.
> Franz has written some excellent examples for Lift and gave an
> awesome presentation about Lift and Akka at the Scala Lift Off London
> 2011.
>
> I'm very excited to have Franz around because he's got a ton on energy
> and a ton of smarts and I'm looking forward to see how he makes the
> Lift community and the Lift codebase better.
>
> Welcome Franz!

Welcome Franz!

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <and...@officenet.no> - mob: +47 909 56 963
Senior Software Developer / CTO - OfficeNet AS - http://www.officenet.no

Jeppe Nejsum Madsen

Jan 27, 2012, 3:27:05 AM1/27/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
David Pollak <feeder.of...@gmail.com> writes:

> Folks,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Franz Bettag to the Lift committers. Franz has
> written some excellent examples for Lift and gave an awesome presentation
> about Lift and Akka at the Scala Lift Off London 2011.
>
> I'm very excited to have Franz around because he's got a ton on energy and
> a ton of smarts and I'm looking forward to see how he makes the Lift
> community and the Lift codebase better.
>
> Welcome Franz!
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Welcome :-)

/Jeppe

Peter Robinett

Jan 27, 2012, 4:34:04 AM1/27/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!

surant...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2012, 4:40:34 AM1/27/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Wellcome Franz, Lift + Akka will become a framework-of-the-universe.... :). Waiting for Your "signature" inside lift... :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® via Smart 1x / EVDO Network. Smart.Hebat.Hemat.

From: David Pollak <feeder.of...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:12:30 -0800
Subject: [Lift] Welcome Franz Bettag to the Lift committers

AGYNAMIX Torsten Uhlmann

Jan 27, 2012, 6:15:50 AM1/27/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!

--
AGYNAMIX(R). Passionate Software.
Inh. Torsten Uhlmann | Buchenweg 5 | 09380 Thalheim

Am 27.01.2012 um 10:34 schrieb Peter Robinett:

Welcome!

Denis Bardadym

Jan 27, 2012, 11:11:19 AM1/27/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com