LiftScreen button locallization

Sergey Trofimov

Jun 21, 2011, 7:47:14 AM6/21/11
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

LiftScreen's default button implementation uses S.??("Cancel") and S.??("Finish") but Cancel and Finish are not listed in lift's localization files. So if I overload LiftRules.localizationLookupFailureNotice to log notices to error log then errors are generated.

Can we fix lift's localization files to avoid this?

David Pollak

Jun 21, 2011, 4:04:03 PM6/21/11
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:47 AM, Sergey Trofimov <sergey....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.

LiftScreen's default button implementation uses S.??("Cancel") and S.??("Finish") but Cancel and Finish are not listed in lift's localization files. So if I overload LiftRules.localizationLookupFailureNotice to log notices to error log then errors are generated.

Please open a ticket at http://ticket.liftweb.net (you must be a watcher of the LiftWeb space on assembla to open tickets.)

Can we fix lift's localization files to avoid this?

Sergey Trofimov

Jun 22, 2011, 12:29:57 AM6/22/11
to lif...@googlegroups.com