Re: [Lift] Unmapped Lift-like parameter on AWS beanstalk

Lei, Jeff

Sep 29, 2015, 12:11:24 AM9/29/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com, 53E3477C...@gmail.com
Hi Peter,
I am building a AngularJS app with Joe Barnes's Lift-ng and Liftweb as the backend.
I am having a similar issue as you mentioned, I have the some server-side functions exposed thru Lift-ng (and in lift-ng, it will use mutable HashMap to map functions) and while the page is first loaded, after 10mins, the previously accessible functions become unmapped

09-29 11:41:24.24[Dell-XPS] WARN  net.liftweb.http.LiftRules -
                                Unmapped Lift-like parameter seen in request [/ajax_request/F339886113802I1PERM/]: F339886113679NUS14G

Would you be able to solve your problem rather than F5 reload?

Regards,

Jeff Lei

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Oct 4, 2015, 9:33:47 PM10/4/15
to Lift, 53E3477C...@gmail.com
A quick note, Jeff—any message you send to the list is seen by all of its members, so
replying to three different threads with the same issue is considered really bad form. I
see your issue was taken up in one of the other threads, so we'll leave it there for now :)
Thanks,
Antonio